Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Detroit Bike City Show - March 2013

I was very excited about exhibiting at this year’s Detroit Bike City Show.  Jacob and I went down to it last year to see its first show and I was impressed with it.  This year’s show was quite a bit bigger and the attendance was great too.  We had a great time there meeting new people and catching up on some old friendships.   Katie and I went down to Cobo Hall on Friday afternoon to load in and we decided to stay downtown in the Renaissance Center hotel so that we would have to drive back in the morning in what was forecast to be some lousy weather.  It worked out great and Katie and I had fun Friday night.  The show on Saturday was great.  Katie and I had fun.  Kelly, Amanda and Jacob even made it down later in the day to see the show.  We finished off the day with a family dinner at Pizza Papalis.
 























No comments:

Post a Comment